While hemorrhoids can be a real pain, don't worry – they can be easily treated.
The ANUSOLTM range of products provides effective soothing relief for hemorrhoid symptoms. There are ointments and suppositories, each with:
- a gentle astringent agent to help reduce the swelling of hemorrhoidal tissue, giving your hemorrhoids a better chance to heal
- a soothing emollient agent to ease the burning sensation
Not sure which to go with? Find out which ANUSOLTM product is best for you.
Along with an effective treatment to relieve your symptoms, there are a few other easy steps you can take to find relief:
Hygiene And Bathing
- Wash your bottom with unscented soap after each bowel movement. Then dry off thoroughly by gently patting with a soft towel.
- Wear loose, cotton underwear instead of synthetic fibres to keep the area as dry as possible.
- Avoid using talcum powder.
- Take warm baths.
- Use a sitz bath, available from a medical supply store, with warm water and Epsom salts.
- Apply cold compresses.
Use treatments, such as ANUSOLTM or ANUSOLTM Plus Hemorrhoidal Suppositories for your internal hemorrhoid symptoms. Suppositories are inserted directly into the rectum to deliver medication straight to the hemorrhoids to help reduce swelling, and ease the burning sensation. ANUSOLTM Plus suppositories also helps numb the pain and relieve itch.
Use treatments, such as ANUSOLTM or ANUSOLTM Plus Hemorrhoidal Ointments for your internal or external hemorrhoid symptoms. ANUSOLTM reduces the swelling associated with hemorrhoids.
When Should I See a Doctor?
If it's the first time you're experiencing hemorrhoid symptoms, you'll want to visit your doctor. He or she will make a proper diagnosis and put your mind at ease. They'll also recommend the best treatment for your particular symptoms.